Monday, October 3, 2016

Liposuction Story in South Korea Part 3

Wow.. Time passes by so so so slow....

Usually 1 week passes by so quickly and it was just another weekend for me but since liposuction day, 1 week feels like a month.. this is taking forever you guys!

Anyways, on day 6 of the surgery, APAN Star Awards took place in DMC and I had to go to see the red carpet. I won the ticket eventually so I went to see the awards show. My Song Joong Ki is on and the awards was basically about him and the drama!

I took some videos of the red carpet if you're interested I will be posting it on a separate blog.

Anyways, that day it was raining hardcore and I was there still with stitches on wearing rain coat.. trying to run and people are pushing and screaming lol... My wounds were okay you guys... It was an incredible time when you had to chase your idols and were still in pain due to surgery.. but yes I was able to do that on day 6. That was not bad!

Today is day 8.

I feel a bit better than day 5 but still similar. I skipped day 7 koz basically I was being a pig laying down all day long and watching drama. I ate ddokbokki and some meat at night I was like yeah! I'm gonna gain weight again and lost my money spent on this. I weighed 54.5 kg last night. This morning I weighed 53.1. I screamed at my scale "YOU LIAR!!!!!! YOU CHEATED ME TODAY!!!!" Anyway, I took out all my stitches today. and I feel better. There are 4 areas that were painful and the other 4 I felt nothing. the ones under my butt and the outer armpits. It stings.... They put tapes on the wounds as of now. I will take it out tomorrow night before shower. I can finally shower without having tapes on my wounds. THANK GOD..... It was so annoying to keep changing tapes I swear.

It was a rough week. and I am glad I went through the week. My arms and thighs are still not getting smaller. The doctor looked at me and said.. ugh.. you are gonna take longer to recover than other people. Well.. I agree with you doctor..

I did belody laser, non incisional eye surgery and both of them took forever to heal. I will be patient. I will write about other surgeries I have in separate blogs for you guys to see as well. :)

Stay tuned for more stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment